The problem is that anything can be used by the mind to hike its activity even more, for example, when there are teachings about “ego” in spiritual circles, the mind hooks on to the teachings and goes about trying to get rid of the ego, making this into a new obsession. When there is a […]Link back to full article: https://www.calmdownmind.com/reducing-mind-momentum-is-the-key/
- Dealing with Depression
- How to Overcome A Negative Body Image?
- The Only Practice Needed For Liberation from the Mind
- How to Have Aware Social Interactions?
- How to Stop Self Hatred
- 6 Pointers To Overcome Social Anxiety
- One Practice to Overcome Obsessive Thoughts
- Learning to Eliminate Anxiety (Using Brainwave Entrainment)