There are many books being written on the law of attraction, and it’s a good thing because the more humans become aware of this truth the more deliberate they will be in their thoughts and alignment, and thus become conscious creators of their reality. When you understand that you have the choice to mold your reality in the direction of well-being and abundance, it’s highly liberating and empowering to the mind. True freedom is to realize that no-one can assert their negativity into your reality if you consciously stay aligned with the vibration of positiveness. As long as you stay aligned with the vibration of love, abundance and joy, the movement of your life which reflect these vibrations in various forms – like harmonious relationships, abundance of wealth, good health, secure surroundings and joyful occupation. When your mind/brain understands that it can allow the flow of well-being simply by letting go of pre-occupation with negative thinking, it’s in a position of deep power because now it’s has become a channel through which life can flow in abundance of all forms.
A lot of books do cover law of attraction but many of them fail to give a deeper understanding of it, so the mind has many doubts and confusions about it. It’s quite important to have a deeper insight on law of attraction, and how it affects creation, to be free of doubts about your ability to manifest an abundant reality. The more understanding you have of the process of creation, the less you will be influenced by negative thoughts in your mind and in the minds of people around you. The more understanding you have, the more enlightened you about your truth and your true nature.
Note – I understand that some of you might find this explanation a bit too complex (boring), but I put this up for the readers who may desire a more scientific understanding of the process of creation. So if you are not really interested in getting into the nitty-gritty details of the process of creation, feel free to skip this post.
A deeper insight on law of attraction
Law of attraction is simply a “term” coined up to point towards the way a force of attraction gets generated when consciousness “focuses” on a thought. The energy that you are can attract a reality onto a thought by its “focus” because focus gives the fuel of attraction to a thought. The focus of this energy causes a thought to attract onto itself until it condenses into a physical reality, and when the focus is removed this reality dissolves of its own due to lack of “attraction”.
This energy, that you are, has manifested the physical reality you call the universe/cosmos by holding this thought of creation in its consciousness/focus. The reason why this cosmos stays in place is because this “focus” is in place. You are essentially this energy, but you are also presently a human form, and many times you think of yourself as a limited human because you identify with some “ideas” in the brain about who you are. The brain is a creation in you, and it works as a co-creator to manifest new realities through its desires/imaginations. However, you are not just the brain, but the wholeness of life itself – if you forget this truth about you, you may feel “lost” or incomplete within yourself.
Language can create a sense of duality where there is none simply because language always requires the use of a “subject” and an “object”. I refer to wholeness of you as “this energy”/“consciousness” and also the humanness of you as the mind/brain, but in essence everything is happening in this space of energy that you are.
A few truths about the characteristics of this energy, are as below
- This energy is “conscious” of itself and its consciousness is what keeps the physical realities in place. This energy is conscious 24/7, it never sleeps, and this is why the physical reality your call the “world” stays in place 24/7 even when your brain consciousness goes to sleep.
- Your brain is a creation of this energy, and is thus made up of this energy. Your body is as a whole a creation of this energy. Every cell in your body is made out of this same conscious energy.
- This energy is all that exists, it’s the one being, and you are that. You are not some limited idea/imagination that this brain has about you. The Ego is simply a thought structure in the brain, about a “me” that you think as yourself. It’s useful to have this Ego to have a meaningful/structured experience of life, so it serves a practical purpose. But the “me” is just a thought, it’s not real. The only thing that’s real is this “energy”, this one being, this one consciousness.
- The natural vibration of this energy is akin to what we call “joy”, any other vibration is an unnatural vibration or a lower vibration of this energy. This energy can vibrate in lower vibrations also, but its natural vibration will always remain to be “joy” and it always pulls back towards its natural vibration just like a rubber band pulls back to its natural state when you stretch it.
- The reason why fear/hate based thoughts feel bad is because these thoughts create a vibration which is far lower than your natural vibration of joy. And when you are at a low vibration there is a pull back to your natural vibration, and thus you feel a “tug” in your body that you call “suffering” or bad feeling. In simple words, when you are in hate/fear you are like a stretched “rubber band” and hence you feel the stress of this stretching. When you let go of negative thoughts, you are pulled back to your natural state and here you feel “good” because there is no resistance in you.
- Thoughts that are based in the vibration of joy are taken up by the energy of who you are, because it matches your vibration. Thoughts that are based in vibration of fear/hate are not a vibrational match to who you are and hence is not taken up by your energy. However, the mind can choose to “chronically” focus on these thoughts, in opposition to the wholeness of you, and thus manifest negative realities through this focus. Remember that your mind is made up of the same energy of consciousness and thus its focus has the capacity to “attract” negative realities by focusing on a negative thought, in opposition to your natural vibration.
- The human mind has a very weak capacity to focus, and this is a good thing because this ensures that humans don’t stay chronically focused on negative thoughts. However, it’s possible for the human mind to accumulate a lot of negative beliefs and convictions, which cause it to be chronically mired in a space of negativity. This causes resistance to the movement of life force and it also attracts a negative reality onto itself because your mind’s focus also causes “attraction” to be generated. But once you let go of your belief in negativity, you will be swiftly pulled in the movement of the stream of well-being created by life’s focus on your desired reality.
- Your desires, being thoughts of joy, are taken up by the wholeness of who you are (non-physical consciousness part of you) and is held in constant attention of life. This focus of life on the thought of your desire creates an “attraction” force to be generated by this thought, which causes this thought to attract a reality onto itself. Your physical presence is needed for the manifestation of a desire and hence you are “pulled in” by this attractive force generated by life’s focus on your desire. When you resist this pull (through negative thoughts), you feel bad and when you align with this pull you feel good.
- Your mind might find it hard to believe that the non-physical consciousness is focused on your desires (every small one of them), and there is so much going on behind the scenes to manifest your desires. But this is exactly what is happening every moment. You can verify this pull right now by thinking a negative thought and sensing the “tug” you feel in the body because the vibration of this thought beats up against the movement of the “pull” created by life’s focus on your desires. This is the scientific evidence of the constant pull of life towards the manifestation of your desired realities.
- Since who we are is pure positive energy, every human being inherently desires for joy, peace and love. These desires are taken up by life and are manifested as realities by its focus. The only reason why your desires are so delayed/blocked is because you are resisting the “unfolding” of this movement by constantly lining up with negative thoughts, which act as blocks or friction to the smooth unfolding of the process of manifestation of your desires.
If you’ve garnered some insights from the pointers above, you will have realized that law of attraction is activated by “focus” – whether it’s the focus of human mind or the focus of non-physical consciousness/”wholeness of life”. So when a human mind focuses on a negative thought, it attracts onto the thought, this why when you focus on a negative thought you seem to attract more negative thoughts. When the human mind focuses on thoughts of abundance/wellness/love/joy, it becomes aligned with the natural vibration of the energy that you are, and so you not only feel good in the moment but also become resistance free to allow the manifestation of your desires.
Remember that non-physical consciousness is focused on the thoughts of creation created by your desire, and hence it causes the “attraction” of your desired reality. All that’s needed is that you stop resisting this pull, and allow yourself to stay relaxed so that you are pulled in by this movement of life towards the manifestation of your desired reality. Nothing else is required of you, and any action that is needed will be inspired through you at the right time – just stay aligned with your joy and ease. It’s a totally new way of living, a totally different perspective than what your mind was used to, and hence it will find some resistance in your mind – the more you understand the truth of life the easier it is to let go of this resistance.