Are there are times when you behave in a manner that feels completely “contradictory” to what you want yourself to be? Do you feel that there is a lack of consistency in your behavior/attitude which makes you feel “unpredictable” about yourself – in that you are not really able to find a stability within you? People who find peace within themselves are the ones who find a sense of “stability” in who they are – their mindset is not one that is wavering and volatile all the time, but one that has a consistency in its movement. Also from the perspective of “creating” your desired reality, a consistent mind (or a consistent vibration of thought) is a powerful force, while a scattered mind has a very weak/counter-productive effect. A person who has a scattered or unpredictable behavior is usually the one who has a lot of inner conflicts that have not been resolved, thus lacking a congruent inner space.
Behavior patterns of a person with inner conflicts
A conflict simply means that the mind is confused between are multiple “perspectives”/inclinations and is not able fixate on a singular vibration of thought. A person who has a lot of inner conflicts would usually exhibit the below behaviors
- Is usually easily influenced by the opinions and point-of-views of others
- Feels guilt/shame about some natural drives/impulses in oneself
- Finds it difficult to make decisions and is always doubtful about the decisions made
- Finds oneself attracting dysfunctional relationships that are rife with conflicts with no sense of harmony
- Feels no sense of stability in oneself and is highly volatile when faced with a challenge
- Is constantly seeking support from others due to lack of conviction in one’s own self
- Feels sudden changes in moods and personality
- Is highly uncertain about what he/she really wants/desires from life in the realm of finances, relationship and lifestyle
- Is usually trying to distract oneself from having to face the conflicts within – distractions are usually in the form of entertainment, relief inducing chemicals (alcohol, drugs), escape-oriented spirituality, ambiguous work etc
It’s easy to identify if your inner space has a conflicted vibrations in it because your life situation will create ample “realities” where you would see these conflicts coming to the surface again and again. If there are areas in your life that are rife with stress, un-fulfillment and disharmony (whether it be in your relationship, health, career or finances), they are just “mirrors” indicating the presence of conflicted vibrations within you.
Bringing awareness to the conflicts is the start of its dissolution
It may not be very comfortable or pleasant to bring the light of awareness to the conflicts present in oneself. It feels much easier to just distract oneself from having to face it, and hope that it gets diffused on its own. But the more you try to run away from facing the conflicts in you, the more you will be at the mercy a “fluctuating” mindset. If you want to a harmonious mind, with a stability in your “being”, it’s imperative to dissolve conflicted vibrations within you. Nothing can really change unless a conscious “awareness” is brought to the fore.
Just a deep awareness of the conflicts within is enough to start its dissolution, because awareness brings a deep intelligence into place on its own. Be willing to allow your consciousness to touch the conflicts within you, without shying away from it or fearing it. It may feel unpleasant to sense the energy of the conflicted vibrations in you, but don’t let this temporary discomfort cause you to turn away from facing it with your awareness. It’s helpful to be in a silent space, by yourself, while you bring in this awareness, so that mind is not distracted from outside influences.
Here are a few pointers to help see through the causes of the conflicted thought patterns
- What you really “desire” conflicts with what your mind thinks as the “required reality” because of the fear/lack based conditioning in the mind – let go of the lack based belief and you will be able to harmonize with your true desire.
- If there is a conflict in your behavior it’s always because the mind is reacting from a place of “fear” instead of being grounded in a place of “trust” in life. Develop the courage to stand true to your “integrity” and stop allowing the mind to drag you down to a lower behavior.
- Realize that you have to do nothing that you don’t want to do to manifest your desired reality. You just need to follow your joy/inspiration/passion and you will be on the path towards manifesting it. When you live with the mindset of “needing” to do things (which is basically a lack-based thought), you will always feels conflicted within your true self.
- Find out who you really are as a person and get a clear picture of the personality that is “you”. Any behavior/thinking-pattern that does not fit in with this personality is in conflict with it and hence needs to be dis-identified with fully. When you really know who you are as a person, it’s not possible to have conflicted behaviors.
The resolution of conflicted vibrations in oneself results in the creation of a harmonious energy space, which allows for a consistent mindset and thus creates a powerful force towards the creation of your desired reality. It can take time to dissolve the energy of all the conflicted vibrations (may be a few months) in you, but this time that you invest in yourself will bring in rich dividends because a harmonious inner space always results in the manifestation of a harmonious external reality thus bringing in well-being and abundance in all the aspects of your life.